Colab – Love it or your money back Full T&Cs
1. This Promotion is open to online and in-store purchases from brick and mortar Participating Stores, from individuals over the age of 18 and legally resident in the United States of America (Participant).
2. For the purposes of this Promotion, a Participating Store is any retail store located in the United States of America.
3. The Promoter (Promoter) is SLG Brands Limited, a company incorporated in England & Wales under company number 01911296 with a registered office at The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF.
4. To qualify under this Promotion, Qualifying Purchases (as defined in Condition 7 below) must be made within the period commencing April 1st, 2021 (00:01 – EST) and ending on 31st October 2021 (23:59 – EST) (Promotional Period).
5. Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product from the Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period (Qualifying Purchase) may be eligible to claim a full refund (Refund) via via TransferWise or Paypal subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms. (Promotion). The value of the Refund shall differ depending on the Purchase Value of the Qualifying Purchase but will not exceed $8.
6. A Qualifying Product is any Colab product sold by a retailer located within the USA and which is sold within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Participants must upload via the link set out at paragraph 8, proof of purchase of their Qualifying Purchase in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of purchase (not payment), the purchased Qualifying Product(s), the purchase price and location [or web address] of the Participating Store, where the Qualifying Product(s) was purchased (Claim).
8. After making a purchase in accordance with Condition 4, Participants who are dissatisfied with their purchase may visit www.colabguarantee.com and in 15 words explain why they don’t love the product and complete all required information fields. The Participant must provide this information no later than September 30th, 2021 (Claim Window). Claims received outside of the Claim Window will be invalid and the Participant shall not be entitled to a Refund.
9. The Participant must use their full legal name when making the claim and will be told whether their claim has been successful or not via email after the completion of the verification process.
Claim Value: The maximum claim value is the price paid as per the receipt submitted and, in any case, no higher than the amounts listed in clause 4.
a. Where a promotional product is purchased as part of an offer or deal and it is not clear what proportion of the overall price paid is attributable to the promotional product, Claimants are able to claim the price of the promotional product as stated on the receipt submitted (up to the maximum in clause 4).
b. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all Claimants on a weekly basis. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the claim/refund may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
Claims will be paid via TransferWise or PayPal details of which will be provided after claim validation. Claims cannot be paid in circumstances where the payment cannot be made via TransferWise or PayPal. In these circumstances, the claim shall be treated as invalidated.
10. Participants are permitted to make a maximum of one Claim per Qualifying Purchase and a maximum of one Claim per Participant, address or household during the dates of this Promotion, regardless of Qualifying Purchases made or Qualifying Products purchased.
11. Provided these Promotion Terms have been fully complied with, the Promoter shall dispatch to the Participant the Refund in accordance with Condition 4 within 28 days of the Participant’s Claim being approved.
12. The tax liability for any Refund received shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
13. Claims may only be submitted by the Participant. In no circumstances will Claims made by third parties (a third party being anyone other than the Participant (or in the case of a business only, an employee of the Participant or on behalf of the Participant be permitted. Such Claims will be rejected, and the Participant shall be considered ineligible to make another Claim.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claim or Claims that it considers to not be in compliance with these Promotion Terms.
15. If the Participant returns (for a refund) a Qualifying Product that formed any part of the relevant Qualifying Purchase after submitting a Claim their Claim will be deemed invalid and cancelled. Where a Reward has already been issued in relation to such a Claim, it shall be voided in full. In the case that the Participant has spent any portion of the Reward, LL shall be entitled to recover such funds directly from the Participant.
16. The Promoter shall have the right to undertake all such action as is necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification from a Participant such as identification.
17. This Promotion is not open to employees of SLG or its distributers.
18. Participants should not send any information or promotion related correspondence to the Promoter address noted at paragraph 3. All correspondence should be directed to the web link at paragraph 8. t
20. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.